Patron Saint Flame Retardant Two Tone Drill Overall
PRODUCT CODE: 3425
|30 - 100||$16.45|
- Fabric: 311 gsm Cotton Drill
- Two Tone HiVis Coverall with flap cargo pocket on lower leg. Metal press studs & gusset sleeves.
- Complies with international F/R Standards: BS EN ISO 11612:2008 Protective Clothing to protect against heat and flame – Clause 6.3
- ARC Thermal Protection Value – ATP Rating: 14 cal/Cm2 (Calories per cubic centimeter) Comply with ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 Standard. HRC:2
- Comply with the Oeko-tex100 Certificate, safe to wear against skin.
- 50 domestic washes @60 degrees celcius, tumble dry.
WE DO SMALLER ORDERS
WE HELP WITH DIGITISING
Frequently Asked Questions
* Price Includes 1 Embroidery 1 Position
Normal pocket size logo ,max 120mm wide and logo set up fee applies for new designs.
Embroidery / printing set up are non-refundable once the sales order is placed.
What is the best way to place an order?
The best way is to email us with your enquiry and attach any files required for embroidery or screen-printing. We will then provide a quote and details for processing your order. Another option is to use our online shop to purchase any of the selected items complete with embroidery/printing.
Can I order sample products?
Yes, we can organise for samples to be sent to you at a cost. If you decide to place an order with us, the cost will be deducted from your final invoice.
How long does it take to complete my order?
It depends on your order, quantity and services required. Our aim for all our customers is a quick turn-around time.
Are you able to digitise the logo/picture for me?
Yes, please send through any file type that you have. However, a good quality file such as .eps or high-resolution .jpg is preferred.
What are your delivery options?
We can deliver anywhere within Australia using Australia Post or a courier. Freight costs will apply. Yes, we have click and collect options!
What Customers Say
Would like to thank Kathryn and the team at Stormboy Australia for constructing and organising our new t-shirts! We are very happy with them and will definitely use their very quick delivery, hassle free service again in future!
Jimmy Nolan, Nolan Finishes
Stormboy are a friendly, efficient provider of corporate Workwear. I would recommend their services to anyone looking at implementing corporate Workwear into their business.
Heather Shepherd, Boss Air
We needed a new corporate image and this could not be met locally. Stormboy Australia bridged the communication gaps between Vanuatu and Australia.l They kept in close, regular contact with us all the way to ensure that our needs were met and that we were satisfied with what they had to offer us.
Patricia Kalpokas-Tari, Vanuatu National Provident Fund